Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav on Friday teared into Chief Minister Nitish Kumar over the recent political drama that unfolded in the state and said that he never interfered in his work. Lalu said that to keep BJP-RSS out from Bihar, RJD never interfered in Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s decision and blindfoldedly trusted him. Calling CM Nitish a fake person, Lalu said he was the one who always opposed BJP-RSS.
- Next story Over 50 injured in Barcelona train crash
- Previous story ‘Had a decent day but disappointed over not achieving three figure runs’: Abhinav Mukund
- Here are four firms spurring growth of SMEs
- India-Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 begins in Visakhapatnam
- Ball tampering scandal: Australian Captain Steve Smith, Vice-captain David Warner step down
- Waiting for ICC verdict on Steve Smith, David Warner: IPL Chairman
- Bhopal police make gangrape accused parade in city