Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 05 (ANI): As the festival Rakhi is round the corner, students of Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad city have done something special for our soldiers to show their enormous love and affection towards Indian Army. The students have made a 100-feet long Rakhi for jawans. The students showed every glance of the Indian culture and religions in the gigantic Rakhi. Students crafted the gigantic Rakhi to pay tribute and solute the spirit of the soldiers who are fighting against terrorism continuously.
- To show their affection, students send 100-feet long Rakhi to soldiers
- Bubbly & Versatile Kajol Turns 43 Today
- Mum School Conducts Awareness Rally Against Blue Whale Challenge
- PM Modi calls for dialogue to tackle terrorism, climate change
- Vani Rani Starcast EXCLUSIVE Fun Interaction Family Introduction