Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar starrer ‘Toliet Ek Prem Katha’ witnessed a good first weekend, collecting Rs 48.70 crore in 3 days at the domestic box office. Toilet: Ek Prem Katha directed by Shree Narayan Singh, talks about the evils of open defecation. The the movie also features Divyendu Sharma and Anupam Kher This is one of the highest figures in recent times for a film’s domestic release.
- Next story Kris Jenner: Im Proud of Kylie INTERVIEW On Kylie Make Up
- Previous story Shia Dharmaguru Maulana Kalve Sadik gave a big statement in support of Ram temple
- 65th National Film Awards: President Kovind, Smriti Irani felicitate the awardees
- Motihari bus accident: Will extend all possible help to families of those who died, says Nitish Kumar
- National Film Awards: Sridevi honoured at 65th National Film Awards
- Locals hold protest in Guntur against rape of minor by senior citizen
- Deadly dust storm in Rajasthan, more than 100 killed in UP