New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): After ‘Baahubali 2,’ Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali,’ ‘Udta Punjab’ and ‘Sultan,’ the upcoming movie ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ became the latest victim of piracy, days ahead of its big August 2017 release. After the news broke that Shree Narayan Singh’s directorial was just a click away, Akshay Kumar and producer Prernaa Arora came assuring that everything has been taken care of. Film critic Taran Adarsh shared official statement of Prernaa Arora of KriArj Entertainment on his Twitter handle. “There have been reports of my film Toilet : Ek Prem Katha having leaked online. I would like to assure my well-wishers and colleagues not to worry as everything’s under control. Someone tried to create mischief, but thanks to the Crime Branch, it’s all under control, reads the official statement.
- Next story Patients suffer as hospital premises turns into party hall
- Previous story SSR ‘living his mom’s dream’, is in space for his next film
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh