New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): After ‘Baahubali 2,’ Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali,’ ‘Udta Punjab’ and ‘Sultan,’ the upcoming movie ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ became the latest victim of piracy, days ahead of its big August 2017 release. After the news broke that Shree Narayan Singh’s directorial was just a click away, Akshay Kumar and producer Prernaa Arora came assuring that everything has been taken care of. Film critic Taran Adarsh shared official statement of Prernaa Arora of KriArj Entertainment on his Twitter handle. “There have been reports of my film Toilet : Ek Prem Katha having leaked online. I would like to assure my well-wishers and colleagues not to worry as everything’s under control. Someone tried to create mischief, but thanks to the Crime Branch, it’s all under control, reads the official statement.
- Next story Patients suffer as hospital premises turns into party hall
- Previous story SSR ‘living his mom’s dream’, is in space for his next film
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum