New Delhi, Aug 09 (ANI): Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has set the record straight of his forthcoming film ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’, saying the film has been cleared by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) with only three verbal cuts. Earlier, reports were doing rounds that the film has got eight or nine cuts. The ‘Rustom’ actor, however, quashed the reports during a promotional event of the film in the national capital. Talking about his meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the ‘Khiladi’ Kumar said the PM was very happy that a film is being made on the subject of open defecation, which is the need of the hour. Also starring Bhumi Pednekar and Anupam Kher, ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ will hit theatres on August 11.
- ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ passed with only 3 verbal cuts, confirms Akshay Kumar
- Bowie next aims for long jump success before Olympic sprint glory
- Ajay Devgn Slams News About Sex Scenes in Baadshaho
- Ajay Devgn Reacts on Censor Board CBFC Issues with Baadshaho
- Sunny Deol Son Karan Deol FIRST Public Appearance