The Tokyo Motor Show opens for a media preview, before throwing its doors open to the public until November 5. The event will feature concept vehicles from top Japanese manufacturers, as well as fresh offerings from major European firms, such as Volkswagen, Peugeot-Citroen and Volvo.
- Next story Rate rise expected as UK GDP grows
- Previous story U.S. House will not tackle healthcare this year: Speaker Ryan tells Reuters
- Avoid these foods to prevent diabetes
- Bus driver allegedly thrashed by toll plaza employees
- Watch: Congress workers stage ‘pakoda protest’ over PM Modi’s ‘pakoda’ remark
- Two injured after members of bridegroom’s party open fire during marriage
- Experience stupendous sound quality with Portronics “Thunder Mini” Bluetooth Speaker