Patna (Bihar), July 31 (ANI): After winning the floor test with 131 legislators’ support, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday, lashed out at the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and said he had tried to save the grand alliance but was forced to break away after party chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and his family refused to come clean on the corruption allegations against them.
- Tolerated everything to save ‘mahagathbandhan’: Nitish Kumar
- Women activists ask government to fulfill Madhesi demands
- Nepal MP threatens to quit if Madhesi demands not met
- Ananth Kumar: Congress Should Discuss Political Violence In Kerala & WB
- PM Modi inaugurates extended building of Parliament annexe