Patna (Bihar), July 31 (ANI): After winning the floor test with 131 legislators’ support, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday, lashed out at the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and said he had tried to save the grand alliance but was forced to break away after party chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and his family refused to come clean on the corruption allegations against them.
- Next story Inventor of the ‘Smiley’ talks emoji’s
- Previous story Women activists ask government to fulfill Madhesi demands
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director