Patna (Bihar), July 31 (ANI): After winning the floor test with 131 legislators’ support, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday, lashed out at the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and said he had tried to save the grand alliance but was forced to break away after party chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and his family refused to come clean on the corruption allegations against them.
- Next story Inventor of the ‘Smiley’ talks emoji’s
- Previous story Women activists ask government to fulfill Madhesi demands
- Here are four firms spurring growth of SMEs
- India-Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 begins in Visakhapatnam
- Ball tampering scandal: Australian Captain Steve Smith, Vice-captain David Warner step down
- Waiting for ICC verdict on Steve Smith, David Warner: IPL Chairman
- Bhopal police make gangrape accused parade in city