Nagpur/Ludhiana (Maharashtra/Punjab), July 31 (ANI): Vegetable vendors and whole sellers are gloomy as sale of tomatoes has declined amid the steep hike in prices nowadays. The sellers claimed that sale has been almost halved in the past few days. Along with the sellers, buyers are also troubled with the increase in prices of the kitchen essential vegetable. The prices have risen drastically over the past few weeks owing mainly to supply disruption due to poor monsoon. But traders claim the problem has risen due to huge stock being diverted for exports.
- Next story Moga welcomes its star cricketer with pomp
- Previous story 1st batch of over 3,000 Buddha Amarnath Yatris reaches Poonch
- Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland to go to polls next month, results on March 3
- AP government inks MoU with NITI Aayog to develop online dashboards for backward districts
- Telangana Home Minister inaugurates Skill Development Centre
- Attack on class-1 student: Parents protest outside school
- Pakistan suffered heavy damage in BSF retaliation firing: Director General BSF