Toshiba shares enjoy a six per cent surge on expectations it may gain a partial endorsement from its auditor for its annual financial results after disagreements over accounting for the much of the year. As Ciara Lee reports, such a step would lessen, but not remove, the risk of a delisting.
- Next story Salman Khan and Iulia Vantur At Arbaaz Khan’s 50th Birthday Bash Bollywood Party 2017
- Previous story Security tightened in Kabul after suicide attacks
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence