Shimla, Jan 08 (ANI): After the heavy snowfall in Shimla, normal life has been paralyzed in most part of the tourist destinations. The higher reaches have recorded 7 to 80 centimeters snow namely in Kullu, Kangra, Shimla, Kinnaur, Sirmaur and Lahaul Spiti districts of the state. Scores of tourists remain stuck in these places due to heavy snowfall and blocked road. The state government has issued advisory to tourists to remain indoors for next the 12 hours. Tourists are worried as their vehicles have been stranded in snow on roads and are not able to move back. The tourists though are enjoying the fresh spell of snow and remain worried due to heavy accumulation of snow around hotels. The temperatures in most of hill towns have gone around sub zero levels.
- Next story Fog, intense cold disrupts rail traffic
- Previous story Egyptians throw parties to save in ‘money pools’
- Plants with bite! Carnivorous plant fair blooms in Bogota
- Rajnath Singh’s Lok Sabha speech lacks sincerity: CM Naidu
- Opposition is in a hurry to unseat me: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- You should not speak about subjects you don’t know about: PM Modi to Congress on Doklam issue
- Due to careless allegation on Rafale, both nations had to release statements: PM Modi