Nainital (Uttarakhand), June 18 (ANI): Tourists and visitors are overwhelmed with experiencing paragliding in Uttarakhand’s Nainital. The adventure sport is being conducted in Naukuchiatal of the tourist town. Here, paragliding is being offered at a height of 2,000 feet to 5,000 feet. Besides, locals, particularly youth of the nearby villages, are availing employment opportunities with the launch of paragliding here. Nowadays, the thrilling sport is being conducted at about nine points. Kayaking, canoeing and zorbing opportunities are also available here.
- Previous story “2013 ki jeet, Team India karegi repeat” says, Indian Cricket Team’s ‘jabra fan’ Sudhir Gautam
- Tourists thrilled with breath-taking paragliding experience
- “2013 ki jeet, Team India karegi repeat” says, Indian Cricket Team’s ‘jabra fan’ Sudhir Gautam
- Bride side broke marriage on the demand of beef party in marriage in Rampur
- Osorio wary over Portugal threat
- Chile sweat on star man Sanchez for Confed Cup opener