Toyota Motor Corp has lifted its full-year profit forecast by 10 percent after posting its best quarterly operating profit in two years, boosted by a weaker yen and strong sales at home. Sonia Legg reports.
- Toyota eyes record net profit thanks to weaker yen
- The strong moments to remember from Madrid Fashion Week.
- ‘We put standard deduction of Rs 40,000 to all salaried employees’: CBDT Chairman
- 4 members of a family allegedly commit suicide by jumping in a lake
- Doctors protest: Security personnel halt doctors at INA metro station