Kanpur (U.P.), Oct 07 (ANI): Trades and shopkeepers in Kanpur celebrated Diwali in advance after the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council allowed small companies and traders to file quarterly returns instead of monthly submissions, expanding the scope of the Composition Scheme for paying GST and making it easier for exporters to claim tax refund. The council also decided to introduce an E-wallet system for immediate transfer of funds for exporter to procure goods without incurring tax burden.
- Next story Tropical storm Nate turns deadly
- Previous story Man strangles 3-year-old boy for breaking cup
- Volvo shifts production to avoid tariffs, chases record sales
- Turkish politician bids goodbye to two-year-old beard after end of emergency rule
- Kazakhstan’s Olympic medalist skater Denis Ten stabbed to death
- World Junior Shooting Championship Medalist Twin Brothers Get Honoured
- Hot dogs cool off at a London swimming gala