Kanpur (U.P.), Oct 07 (ANI): Trades and shopkeepers in Kanpur celebrated Diwali in advance after the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council allowed small companies and traders to file quarterly returns instead of monthly submissions, expanding the scope of the Composition Scheme for paying GST and making it easier for exporters to claim tax refund. The council also decided to introduce an E-wallet system for immediate transfer of funds for exporter to procure goods without incurring tax burden.
- Next story Tropical storm Nate turns deadly
- Previous story Man strangles 3-year-old boy for breaking cup
- South Asia Newsline – Oct 18, 2018
- Akki & Bobby Walk for The Exhibit Fashion Tour | Bollywood | News and Gossips | Latest Updated
- Railways to provide saloon coaches for commercial purposes
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions: “There’s no God”, Stephen Hawking in his final book
- Ghulam Nabi Azad’s remark a reflection of Congress’ ethos: Owaisi