Mayurbhanj (Odisha), Apr 19 (ANI): Traditional tribal festival of ‘Udaa Parva’ dedicated to goddess Basuli was celebrated in Mayurbhanj district of Odisha on Wednesday. The festival observed in the month end of chaitra meant to please goddess Basuli. It is believed people following this ritual with full devotion are bestowed with fulfillment of their wishes from the goddess.
- Traditional tribal festival ‘Udaa Parva’ celebrated
- ‘Noor’ gets U/A certificate, ‘Maatr’ makers submit revised version
- UV-blocking algae could be nature’s own sunscreen
- Two pregnant lionesses being eased into motherhood by Sakkarbaugh zoo authorities
- No regrets but will keep quiet in party’s interest: TTV Dinakaran (part-1)