Mayurbhanj (Odisha), Apr 19 (ANI): Traditional tribal festival of ‘Udaa Parva’ dedicated to goddess Basuli was celebrated in Mayurbhanj district of Odisha on Wednesday. The festival observed in the month end of chaitra meant to please goddess Basuli. It is believed people following this ritual with full devotion are bestowed with fulfillment of their wishes from the goddess.
- Next story Burberry sales growth slows as US, Asia weigh
- Previous story ‘Noor’ gets U/A certificate, ‘Maatr’ makers submit revised version
- Arshi and Akash are so weird | Shilpa Shinde | Big Boss11
- Hema Malini At Celebrations Of 40 Years Completion Of ISCKON Temple In Mumbai
- Lakkshyas Birthday and Veere Di Wedding Invitation Out
- Lava spews from restive Philippines volcano
- Shilpa Shinde Does Not Want To Meet This Contestant From Bigg Boss 11 In Her Life