Jaipur (Rajasthan), July 29 (ANI): In yet another incident of medical negligence, a woman delivered a baby on road outside a government hospital in Jaipur after the authorities allegedly refused admission. Meanwhile, contrary to the eyewitnesses’ statement, the hospital authorities said that the woman refused to deliver the baby inside the hospital saying it was overcrowded. Currently, the police are investigating the matter based on the CCTV footage.
- Next story No bridge from past 60 years, villagers risk their life to cross river
- Previous story 2 criminals killed, 5 policemen injured during encounter
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city