Jaipur (Rajasthan), July 29 (ANI): In yet another incident of medical negligence, a woman delivered a baby on road outside a government hospital in Jaipur after the authorities allegedly refused admission. Meanwhile, contrary to the eyewitnesses’ statement, the hospital authorities said that the woman refused to deliver the baby inside the hospital saying it was overcrowded. Currently, the police are investigating the matter based on the CCTV footage.
- Tragic! Woman delivers baby on road after hospital denied admission
- 2 criminals killed, 5 policemen injured during encounter
- Kishangarh Airport to be commissioned soon
- Locals protest, gherao police station after 8-year-old girl goes missing
- ICW 2017: Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt to be showstoppers for Manish Malhotra