Siliguri (West Bengal), July 10 (ANI): After the members of All Koch Rajbongshi Students Union (AKRSU) blocked rail services for 12 hours in Assam, demanding Scheduled Tribe status, train services in Siliguri were affected leading to major delay on the route. The protesters in Assam have been complaining that the government promised to grant Scheduled Tribe status for the Koch-Rajbangshi community but the proposal is still pending.
- Train services affected after AKRSU blocked rail services for 12 hours in Assam
- Will hold talks with Virat Kohli before final appointment of coach: Sourav Ganguly
- Behold! BCCI holds special meeting to choose team’s next coach
- Horse racing on Noida expressway caught on camera
- Yogi Adityanath’s departure delayed due to technical glitch in helicopter