Siliguri (West Bengal), July 10 (ANI): After the members of All Koch Rajbongshi Students Union (AKRSU) blocked rail services for 12 hours in Assam, demanding Scheduled Tribe status, train services in Siliguri were affected leading to major delay on the route. The protesters in Assam have been complaining that the government promised to grant Scheduled Tribe status for the Koch-Rajbangshi community but the proposal is still pending.
- Next story Austen letter to be auctioned for first time
- Previous story Will hold talks with Virat Kohli before final appointment of coach: Sourav Ganguly
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’