Five-time Olympian Abhinav Bindra spoke at length on his 22 year old long shooting journey in the capital during a talk chaired by NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant. Going back in time, Bindra said he wanted to stay at home to train, but, had to go abroad because of lack of infrastructure and coaching.
- Next story Australia’s colonial statues spark debate on country’s history
- Previous story Nuclear inspectors should have access to Iran military bases -Haley
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi