Five-time Olympian Abhinav Bindra spoke at length on his 22 year old long shooting journey in the capital during a talk chaired by NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant. Going back in time, Bindra said he wanted to stay at home to train, but, had to go abroad because of lack of infrastructure and coaching.
- Training In India Was Not Possible Due To Lack Of Facilities – Bindra
- Nuclear inspectors should have access to Iran military bases -Haley
- Under-17 FIFA World Cup Trophy On Display In Delhi
- Riots from Indian ‘holy man’ rape case kill scores
- New U.S. sanctions on Venezuela send strong message to Maduro -Haley