Two trains carrying some 400 people have collided in Costa Rica, with local media reporting scores of injuries amongst passengers. No reporter narration.
- Next story Mumbai Stampede Bridge To Be Rebuilt By Army
- Previous story Gayle Is Not Guilty Says Aussie Supreme Court
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement