President Donald Trump’s decision to ban transgender people from serving in the military is “disheartening” and makes it “a lot harder and a little bit more dangerous” to be trans in the US, reacts a transgender former US Air Force member.
- Transgender former Air Force member reacts to Trump army ban
- Nitish Kumar Swears-In As Bihar CM Again Within 16 Hours Of Resignation
- Rikers Island prison on lockdown after an inmate goes missing
- Video shows removal of security apparatus from Jerusalem holy site
- ‘Decided in the interest of Bihar’-Nitish Kumar