President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that transgender people may not serve “in any capacity” in the US military. According to the White House, the decision was “based on a military decision”, and a “difficult” one.
- Next story Tillerson ‘not going anywhere’ as Qatar comes under the microscope
- Previous story Celeb birthdays for July 27th
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences