President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that transgender people may not serve “in any capacity” in the US military. According to the White House, the decision was “based on a military decision”, and a “difficult” one.
- Next story Tillerson ‘not going anywhere’ as Qatar comes under the microscope
- Previous story Celeb birthdays for July 27th
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House