New Delhi, Jun 19 (ANI): New and upcoming apps are spoiling users for choices and giving a doorway to the amazing world of augmented reality. Of the apps most popular amongst users, few of the trending one are: Roposo has a growing community of videos and photos which connects every tier city and introduces the concept of augmented reality and social media as a whole. It offers TV-like interface, 24+ channels catering to different genres, and a wide variety of creation tools. Blippar enables users to scan the cover of classmate registers and play the game they wish to and provides helpful information. It further enables users to interact with their favourite brands, play videos, games, and music. All done using the magic of augmented reality and image recognition. Snapchat, a popular app worldwide, enables users to send videos and images which would disappear in a matter of 10 seconds from the receiver’s phone. This app is quite a popular option for users to understand the concept of augmented reality through its many filters. Sketchfab enables users to publish and find 3D models online. Additionally, the store allows users to buy and transact using its 3D viewer and model inspector. With these and many more apps coming up, immerse yourself in the world of fantasy with augmented reality.
- Next story Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Previous story Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Right wing groups hold protest against alleged beheading of calf in Shimla
- Anupam Kher extends gratitude to Akshaye Khanna & crew of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’
- 20 Islamic states have banned Triple Talaq, why can’t we: RS Prasad
- Animals might not be a perfect holiday gift
- Salman Khan thanks fans for pouring him with birthday wishes