Malkangiri (Odisha), Aug 13 (ANI): In a shameful incident, a married tribal woman was raped in broad daylight in full public view but no one came to her rescue. Rather, some recorded the heinous act on their phones and uploaded it on social media. The incident, which took place on a road leading to Udupa village under the local police limits, has sent shock waves across the district. A man stopped the victim near MV 84 village when she was walking back to her home. He pounced on the woman and raped her while passerby took no action. Police later registered a case and arrested the rapist. Further investigation is underway.
- Previous story China doesn’t believe in peace, had they done that Dalai Lama wouldn’t have been here: Baba Ramdev
- Tribal woman raped in broad daylight in full public view
- China doesn’t believe in peace, had they done that Dalai Lama wouldn’t have been here: Baba Ramdev
- Continues havoc from floods in 18 districts of Assam, 1752 villages submerged
- 2 real brothers died while cleaning the sewer tank in Delhi
- Blue Whale Challenge claims one more innocent life