Malkangiri (Odisha), Aug 13 (ANI): In a shameful incident, a married tribal woman was raped in broad daylight in full public view but no one came to her rescue. Rather, some recorded the heinous act on their phones and uploaded it on social media. The incident, which took place on a road leading to Udupa village under the local police limits, has sent shock waves across the district. A man stopped the victim near MV 84 village when she was walking back to her home. He pounced on the woman and raped her while passerby took no action. Police later registered a case and arrested the rapist. Further investigation is underway.
- Next story South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) – Aug 13, 2017
- Previous story China doesn’t believe in peace, had they done that Dalai Lama wouldn’t have been here: Baba Ramdev
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems