Jhabua (Madhya Pradesh): To counter stone-pelters in Kashmir, tribal youth in Madhya Pradesh’s tribal-dominated Jhabua district have offered a new expertise by using slingshots to help the security forces in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Named as “Aadiwasi Gofan Battalion”, the youth have developed the idea after seeing the increasing number of stone pelting incidents in Kashmir. The group members said that the new technique should be used to counter the stone pelting related incidents in Kashmir valley. Hundreds of stone-pelting incidents have been reported in the Kashmir Valley from last several years in which both the paramilitary forces and people got injured.
- Next story Shavasana
- Previous story Have grown up dancing to Justin Bieber songs, can’t wait for his India concert: Disha Patani
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto