Imphal (Manipur) July 1 (ANI): A guard of honour and wreath laying ceremony of Rifleman Biju Sorupuwar, who laid down his life during the IED explosion in Ukhrul district, was held at Tuhilal International Airport in Imphal. On Friday, militants planted an improvised explosive device at the 27 Assam Rifles security check post at Ramva village under Shangshak Police Station.
- Next story Uber launches speedboats along Croatia’s coast
- Previous story Chhattisgarh CM lauds GST, says it will boost GDP by 2%
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants