Imphal (Manipur) July 1 (ANI): A guard of honour and wreath laying ceremony of Rifleman Biju Sorupuwar, who laid down his life during the IED explosion in Ukhrul district, was held at Tuhilal International Airport in Imphal. On Friday, militants planted an improvised explosive device at the 27 Assam Rifles security check post at Ramva village under Shangshak Police Station.
- Tributes paid to slain rifleman Biju Sorupwar
- Chhattisgarh CM lauds GST, says it will boost GDP by 2%
- CM Raje showered praise on PM Modi for successful GST rollout
- Miniature artist carve MGR statue out of soap, clay, water melon
- Shameful: School teachers humiliate 25 students, forced them to shave head