Ayodhya (U.P.), July 06 (ANI): Atleast three trucks loaded with stones arrived in Uttar Pradesh’s Ayodhya for the construction of Ram Mandir. The truckloads of stones were brought under the supervision of Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) for construction of Ram Temple. Giving details VHP leader Prakash Kumar Gupta said that three trucks loaded with red stones have been brought from Rajasthan. The stones were unloaded in Ramsevak Puram, the warehouse for Ram Mandir construction set up by the VHP.
- Trucks carrying stones for construction of Ram Mandir arrive in Ayodhya
- People protest against Chinese goods over suspension of Manasarovar Yatra
- Fire engulfs mobile tower in Moradabad
- 21-year-old shoots girl dead, kills self in broad daylight
- Fitness coach breaks world record for largest ever HIIT session