Ayodhya (U.P.), July 06 (ANI): Atleast three trucks loaded with stones arrived in Uttar Pradesh’s Ayodhya for the construction of Ram Mandir. The truckloads of stones were brought under the supervision of Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) for construction of Ram Temple. Giving details VHP leader Prakash Kumar Gupta said that three trucks loaded with red stones have been brought from Rajasthan. The stones were unloaded in Ramsevak Puram, the warehouse for Ram Mandir construction set up by the VHP.
- Next story Indian forces trespassed into Chinese territory, should withdraw troops before talking: China
- Previous story People protest against Chinese goods over suspension of Manasarovar Yatra
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel