Prime Minister Justin Trudeau vowed to stand up for Canadian interests on Tuesday after the United States imposed new tariffs on softwood lumber and trade tensions between the two countries escalated, sending the Canadian dollar to a 14-month low.
- Trudeau vows to defend Canada interests as U.S. targets lumber
- Venezuela opposition defiant as protesters shot dead
- German FM ‘regrets’ Netanyahu’s decision to cancel talks
- GOP’s Chaffetz believes Flynn ‘did not seek permission’ for foreign payments
- Trump reiterates support for Israel in Remembrance day speech