President Donald Trump hedges his agreement to renegotiate — rather than exit NAFTA — with a warning to Canada and Mexico that the US will jettison the trade accord if there is no “fair deal.” The comments came as the President greeted his Argentinian counterpart Mauricio Macri at the White House.
- Trump agrees to NAFTA talks, no exit — for now
- Kupwara encounter: Search operation underway for militants in hiding
- Local organisation offer free cold water to bring respite from blistering heat
- Shivraj Chouhan meets Nitin Gadkari to discuss Rs. 8,000 crore developmental project
- Bollywood celebs at funeral procession of veteran actor Vinod Khanna