President Donald Trump on Tuesday called his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., a “high-quality person” and applauded his transparency after his release of an email chain relating to possible Russian involvement in Donald Trump’s election campaign last year. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump calls son ‘high-quality person,’ after email release
- “Person of interest” identified in case of missing PA Men
- Amid terror attack Amarnath Yatra continues under heavy security
- Telangana govt. to promote its green campaign ‘Green Day’ on July 15
- After producing ‘Jagga Jasoos,’ Ranbir Kapoor is all set to don director’s hat!