President Donald Trump on Tuesday called his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., a “high-quality person” and applauded his transparency after his release of an email chain relating to possible Russian involvement in Donald Trump’s election campaign last year. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story McConnell to unveil revised healthcare plan
- Previous story “Person of interest” identified in case of missing PA Men
- Cordeiro elected as U.S. Soccer president
- Watch: Amit Shah holds road show in poll-bound Tripura
- India is now getting respect worldwide: PM Modi at Muscat’s Sultan Qaboos Stadium
- Tourists throng to Solang Valley to witness 40-feet-tall ‘Shivling’
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi booed, shown black flags during road show