President Donald Trump said on Monday that “a lot of progress had been made in the Middle East”, but he declined to say when the White House would release its plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin
- Families, relatives remember victims of Kanishka bombing
- Pashtun activists hold protest against Pakistan outside UN in Geneva