President Donald Trump opened the door to an increase in U.S. troops in Afghanistan on Monday night as part of a retooled strategy for the region, overcoming his own doubts about fighting on in America’s longest military conflict. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump clears way for troop increase in Afghanistan as part of retooled strategy
- U.S. Navy to halt operations after USS John S. McCain crash
- Emotional sky-gazers in the US transfixed by total solar eclipse
- Tatum, Driver bring “Logan Lucky” to London
- More US troops likely in Trump’s plan for Afghanistan