President Donald Trump opened the door to an increase in U.S. troops in Afghanistan on Monday night as part of a retooled strategy for the region, overcoming his own doubts about fighting on in America’s longest military conflict. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Charlottesville council meeting erupts in chaos
- Previous story U.S. Navy to halt operations after USS John S. McCain crash
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress