U.S. President Donald Trump declared the nation’s opioid crisis a public health emergency on Thursday, a move aimed at redirecting federal resources and loosening regulations to combat widespread abuse. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Celeb birthdays for October 27th and 28th
- Previous story First ever official ‘Prince’ exhibition comes to London
- Urvashi Rautela Pahuchi Munna Bhai ke Office
- Kya wajah thi ki Film Deeri se aa rahi :Ameesha Patel
- Mohini Ka Avtar Bahri Pada Jacqueline Fernandez Ke Uppar
- Mayawati demands the vote from Akhilesh Yadav to win her candidate in Rajya Sabha polls
- Arrested accused for allegedly damaging the statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Jaisalmer