U.S. President Donald Trump declared the nation’s opioid crisis a public health emergency on Thursday, a move aimed at redirecting federal resources and loosening regulations to combat widespread abuse. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Celeb birthdays for October 27th and 28th
- Previous story First ever official ‘Prince’ exhibition comes to London
- Windy weather sends Trump’s umbrella into fit
- South Koreans dominate on final day of Archery World Cup in Shanghai
- Koxa wins XXL Biggest Wave Award after world record in Nazare
- Ackermann takes final stage as Roglic wins Tour de Romandie yellow jersey
- Pompeo visits Gulf, Israel to shore up Iran stance