U.S. President Donald Trump declared the opioid crisis a public health emergency on Thursday, stopping short of a national emergency declaration he promised months ago that would have freed up more federal money. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story Kenneth Branagh gets cemented in Hollywood
- Previous story Female empowerment strong theme for Halloween, costume company says
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal