Taiwanese electronics manufacturer Foxconn announces plans to build a $10 billion LCD display panel screen plant in Wisconsin, a deal U.S. President Donald Trump asserted would not have happened without his efforts. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Transgender veteran ‘shocked’ by Trump’s military ban
- Previous story Rihanna meets French President Macron to address education goals
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus