Taiwanese electronics manufacturer Foxconn announces plans to build a $10 billion LCD display panel screen plant in Wisconsin, a deal U.S. President Donald Trump asserted would not have happened without his efforts. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Transgender veteran ‘shocked’ by Trump’s military ban
- Previous story Rihanna meets French President Macron to address education goals
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city
- Journalist alleges thrashing by former MLA’s bodyguards