President Donald Trump said on Thursday that Pakistan’s cooperation in securing the release of a U.S.-Canadian couple and their children who had been held by the Taliban-linked Haqqani network signaled a new respect for the United States by Islamabad. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Actual challenge was not just to behave like Shakti Kumarr but to feel like him: Aamir Khan
- Previous story Free after five years; U.S.-Canadian family rescued in Pakistan
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana