Washington, D.C. (United States), Jan 17 (ANI): White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson said that United States President Donald Trump overall health ‘is excellent’ and he did ‘exceedingly well’ on cognitive screening. Trump had a normal score on a cognitive exam and is in excellent health, although he could benefit from a lower-fat diet and more exercise, Jackson added. The U.S President had performed well on a cognitive assessment, which the president had requested, said Jackson.
- Previous story Pattadar passbooks should be distributed in all villages on March 11: Telangana Chief Minister
- Trump is in ‘excellent’ health: White House physician
- Pattadar passbooks should be distributed in all villages on March 11: Telangana Chief Minister
- Caught on cam: Goons kidnap man in Jabalpur
- Fight over vulgar remark raises threat of federal shutdown
- Watch: Fire breaks out at factory in Delhi’s Udyog Nagar