U.S. President Donald Trump and Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni offer condolences to France after a police shooting in Paris. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Deadly shooting shuts down the Champs Elysees in Paris
- Previous story Israelis hold mass pot protest by parliament
- Two bodies with decapitated head found in Sambhal
- Texas police increase reward in bombing case
- Several feared trapped after under-construction building collapses in Bulandshahr
- Zoosk relaunches dating app ‘Lively’ with trivia games
- People in Balkote sector living in panic and terror of Pakistan shelling