President Trump says he expects his physical to go well on Friday and jokes that if it doesn’t, “the stock market will not be happy.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Xerox in talks for deal with Japan’s Fujifilm – WSJ
- Previous story Self-balancing smart suitcase follows you around
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh