U.S. President Donald Trump met his “friend of many, many years”, Argentina’s President Mauricio Macri at the White House Thursday, amid an ongoing dispute about Argentine lemon imports. Trump told reporters, “I’ll tell him about North Korea and he’ll tell me about lemons.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump, Macri meeting a sweet and sour affair
- Manoj Tiwari tribute on the death of leader and actor Vinod Khanna
- Ashok Pandit tribute on the death of leader and actor Vinod Khanna
- Sports Ministry Mulls Jail Term For Doping Under New Law
- Taiwan “looking forward to communicating directly with Trump” – President Tsai