President Donald Trump on Saturday made an offer to extend temporary protections to children of undocumented immigrants as a way to “break the logjam” that has led to a protracted government shutdown, now in its 29th day. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela