The US Senate narrowly approves a sweeping tax overhaul, putting President Donald Trump on the brink of his first major legislative triumph nearly a year after he took office.
- Next story Varun Thakur spoke on his son Pradyumna Murder case
- Previous story Ram Kripal Yadav spoke on PM Modi welcomes on BJP’s victory in Parliament
- Heavy rain in California raises mudslide risk
- Visually impaired weave life with bamboo crafts
- Mass strike held against reforms led by French President Macron
- I was sure of being proven innocent, says Shami on BCCI’s clearance on match-fixing charges
- ‘This can be very mean-spirited town’, says Rex Tillerson on his farewell