President Donald Trump tapped Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to become head of the U.S. central bank to replace Janet Yellen when her term expires in February. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Trump nominates Jerome Powell to head U.S. Federal Reserve
- Previous story Trump wants to terminate the diversity lottery immigration program
- Obama back on the campaign trail in Pennsylvania
- China cancels U.S. trade talks: WSJ
- Governor of Jammu Kashmir Satyapal Mallik says Pakistan will be given befitting reply
- Watch Exclusive Interview of Satya Pal Malik With Ishfaq Gowher On Gulistan News
- Isha Ambani, Anand Piramal’s engagement bash kicks off in Italy