President Donald Trump tapped Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to become head of the U.S. central bank to replace Janet Yellen when her term expires in February. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Trump nominates Jerome Powell to head U.S. Federal Reserve
- Previous story Trump wants to terminate the diversity lottery immigration program
- 13-point reservation will finish most of SC/ST reservations: Congress during monsoon session
- Persecuted Afghan Sikhs unwilling to return to homeland
- AP CM Naidu launches ‘e-Pragati Core’ digital portal
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to go on floors this weekend
- B is for balloon: Alphabet’s Kenya internet deal