President Donald Trump tapped Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to become head of the U.S. central bank to replace Janet Yellen when her term expires in February. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Trump nominates Jerome Powell to head U.S. Federal Reserve
- Previous story Trump wants to terminate the diversity lottery immigration program
- Right care at right time can save 30 million newborn every year: UNICEF
- Way in which PM Modi misleads the country, his name should be ‘Mr Gumrah’: Congress
- Rafale verdict: Attorney General should be summoned by Parliament, says Sitaram Yechury
- It’s BJP’s duty to work as opposition: Ashok Gehlot
- Congress does not want our armed forces to strengthen: PM Modi