President Donald Trump on Thursday tapped Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to become head of the U.S. central bank, promoting a soft-spoken centrist to replace Janet Yellen when her term expires in February. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Republicans reveal new tax bill
- Previous story Trump nominates Jerome Powell to head U.S. Fed
- Prince William and Prince Harry give sneak-peak into family life with latest Christmas photos
- Face masks may protect you from staph bacteria
- Herd of over 120 elephants enter habilitated areas in Mayurbhanj, destroys livelihood
- Flynn shouldn’t have lied to FBI — Mueller
- Old fashioned typewriters power a new generation