President Donald Trump on Thursday tapped Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to become head of the U.S. central bank, promoting a soft-spoken centrist to replace Janet Yellen when her term expires in February. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Republicans reveal new tax bill
- Previous story Trump nominates Jerome Powell to head U.S. Fed
- CM Naidu says Anantpur Kia Motors plant will be largest in the world
- Jennifer Aniston did not expect to be single again!
- Urban infrastructure is crucial for investment, says FM Jaitley at UP Investors’ Summit
- Indian Railways to establish rail coach factory in Bundelkhand: Piyush Goyal
- Rs 4,28,000 crore investment approved in UP Investors’ Summit: Yogi Adityanath