U.S. President Donald Trump says renegotiating NAFTA is “very possible,” but he threatened to scrap the pact if Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. fail to reach a “fair deal for all.” Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Pentagon probes Trump’s ex-adviser Flynn over foreign payments
- Previous story Rare copy of Declaration of Independence unearthed – in England
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley