U.S. President Donald Trump praises Chinese efforts to rein in Pyongyang, but it’s unclear what those moves might be. However, U.S. officials tell Reuters they’ve seen higher-than-usual levels of activity by Chinese bombers. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story France investigates police killing claimed by ISIS
- Previous story Court rejects call to remove Pakistan’s Prime Minister
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet