President Donald Trump, targeting the U.S. opioid epidemic, called again on Monday for the execution of drug dealers, a proposal that so far has gained little support in Congress, amid criticism from some drug abuse and criminal justice experts. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story The cast of The Orville at Paleyfest
- Previous story Watch: Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff break a leg on a reality TV show
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters
- Family throws infant over suspicion of being possessed by evil spirits
- India vs New Zealand: Team India practices ahead of ODI series