President Trump issues an executive order to reinstate the sanctions on Iran that were dropped following the 2015 nuclear deal, targeting critical sectors of the Iranian economy like petroleum. Ashraf Fahim reports.
- Next story We were told different reasons for exit: Salman Khan on Priyanka’s exit from ‘Bharat’
- Previous story Robert Redford is done acting
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference