At a White House news conference on Tuesday, U.S. President Donald Trump said he is disappointed in Attorney General Jeff Sessions but when asked about Sessions’ future, the president said, “Time will tell. Time will tell.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story BJP hits back at Congress for criticising President Kovind’s speech, says don’t politicise everything
- Previous story McConnell to hold vote for “smarter healthcare solutions”
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!