At a White House news conference on Tuesday, U.S. President Donald Trump said he is disappointed in Attorney General Jeff Sessions but when asked about Sessions’ future, the president said, “Time will tell. Time will tell.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story BJP hits back at Congress for criticising President Kovind’s speech, says don’t politicise everything
- Previous story McConnell to hold vote for “smarter healthcare solutions”
- Trump supporters chant ‘Nobel’ for Korea talks at Michigan rally
- Injured Ohtani to miss much anticipated pitching showdown with Tanaka
- Celebrities and former White House officials attend White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Bayern beat Eintracht Frankfurt 4-1 with weakened side
- Cologne bow out of Bundesliga after five goal thriller