U.S. President Donald Trump appeared to hold the door open to a change of position on the 2015 Paris climate change agreement which he pulled the U.S. out of earlier this year saying at a Paris news conference Thursday that, “Something could happen with respect to the Paris accord. We’ll see what happens.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Japan promotes tradition and modern technology
- Previous story K. Kavitha confident of ‘Haritha Haram’ becoming successful programme of Telangana govt.
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court