President Donald Trump says he would consider sending the the Uzbek immigrant suspected of killing eight people in New York City to Guantanamo Bay, and that he plans to end a diversity lottery program that allowed the man to live in the United States. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Taking necessary steps to curb private sector corruption: Vigilance Commissioner
- Previous story German postal service introduces robots for help with deliveries
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine