President Donald Trump says he would consider sending the the Uzbek immigrant suspected of killing eight people in New York City to Guantanamo Bay, and that he plans to end a diversity lottery program that allowed the man to live in the United States. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Taking necessary steps to curb private sector corruption: Vigilance Commissioner
- Previous story German postal service introduces robots for help with deliveries
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm