President Donald Trump says he would consider sending the the Uzbek immigrant suspected of killing eight people in New York City to Guantanamo Bay, and that he plans to end a diversity lottery program that allowed the man to live in the United States. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Taking necessary steps to curb private sector corruption: Vigilance Commissioner
- Previous story German postal service introduces robots for help with deliveries
- Dhadak Special Screening at YRF Studio By Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan
- Turnbull: Pope should fire Archbishop Wilson
- America’s a voting machine manufacturer company admitted that EVM machine can be hacked
- Dhadak Special Show Celebrities Review
- Thai boys return to normal life after rescue