U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday signed a memorandum directing officials to decide whether to investigate China for alleged theft of American intellectual property, Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Teen Choice honors Pratt, Zendaya, Fifth Harmony
- Previous story Coutinho left out of Liverpool’s travelling squad for Hoffenheim clash
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!